Saturday, October 1, 2005

Alexandria on fire

I am writing this post exactly in 2 Am , and just from few minutes ,Al-jazeera correspondent Amr El-Kahky in Alexandria saying there is on going War till now and clashes between the angry Muslim demonstrators and The security forces , a bloody day three were killed and huge number of injuries ,not to mention they are moving to church to another throwing bricks on the Windows and smashing doors
It is on going war till this moment
The angry protestors want the Egyptian Orthodox Church apologize for the Play that insults the Islam , I didn't see it but I am depending on Dostor as they made a report about it and for strange reason my grandfather took to read it and thank God I found it today
The church didn't apologize and said it is an old play ,made just for one night and it was prohibited since
I don't like this at all
and I don't know how it is going to end but it is better to end in wise way not on the security force way
People are very very angry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.