Monday, November 14, 2005

I want to talk about these things

Oh boy many important things happened in the last week that I want so much to speak about , also there are other things I want to speak about in this blog that don't have any connection with the present news
  1. The Syrian issue and the Syrian president speech in Damascus University
  2. Abdel -Karim arresting "if you are Egyptian blogger ,you will know whom I am talking about"
  3. The current events in Egypt and boy they are so many
  4. The jubilee of Egyptian Intelligence "didn't talk the enough space last time"
  5. Why I consider "Agent 1001" is not on the required standard " for all those girls who are waiting to know why I didn't like it"
  6. What else!? Oh yes the TV series I watched in Ramadan "Sara"
  7. Raya and Sakina true terrible images
  8. The life makers again and again

as you see there are many things I put it in my mind yet time is problem as I am busy but I will try , I once made a list like this from couple of months yet I didn't write anything , hopefully I will write this time :)

Stay tune

4 comments:

  1. Add to them answering my question :D

    I cleared things up for you in the comments and i will update the post to clarify the question a little more, i guess i will write the whole topic compined with the reason behind it on this weekend

    remember, he is the devil as defined, there is no chance he is anything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zeinobia I replied to the comment you left on my blog with regards to Mustafa Akkad .. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.