Thursday, June 15, 2006

Me and esthesia

OK today there will be no hard core politics as I am sick , I woke up this morning to find myself suffering with esthesia , it seems to me that some mosquito entered my bed room through my window and did what it is good at and as my skin is sensitive I must take some pills to fight this esthesia ,oh boy i hate this since I was a little girl and that is the only thing i hate in summer , I took this pill from this medicine Tavegyl and now I am not fighting esthesia but fighting sleeping as from the side effects of it is the desire to sleep as it is tranquiliser too

Esthesia and me , wow beside mosquitoes and ants bites there are also food ,strange types normal people don't have esthesia from ,for example ,beef Salami , another example strange and funny one , every time I eat Donuts from the house of Donuts in Batal Ahmed Abd El-Aziz I suffer from it , ironically I tried Donuts from Cilantro cafe and I got nothing , I guess it is in the ingredients of house of Donuts , my mom thinks it is their chocolate.

The worst part is that I got long nails

3 comments:

  1. First time I hear about "esthesia", and even after research I failed to know what it is. Anyways, speed recovery Zeino, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good lesson to learn is that u should use odorless mosquito killer. And to train ur will NOT to scratch or u can choose the easy way, trim ur nails :)
    u’ll get bad scars.
    salamtek ya zainab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yehia , well Esthesia is allergy ,I am allergic to certain thing , as I was sick the last two days I couldn't remember the word
    Esthesia , is an old american word

    @Nuriennuim, I will always trim them but it ends with scratch :(,thanks alot

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.