Thursday, September 7, 2006

The 5th of September "2"

Ok I didn't forget to complete my thought in thee 5th of September anniversary and its implications and lessons but you can say I am both lazy and tired

anyway I found out that the date of 5th of September is remarkable one in both the national and international and strange thing that it is sad date

I will start nationally then internationally

  1. The famous arrests of 5th of September 1981 which I already spoke about it down there
  2. Last year Bani Swaf theatre fire ,the horrible fire which killed several innocent people , as a result of the governmental carelessness of the Culture ministry in Egypt , terrible accident where people were burned alive
  3. The famous or infamous , it is up to you The Munich accident in 1971 , Dear friend Mukhtar El-Azizi wrote a wonderful post about the movie , I want to speak about the operation and the fiasco of the Mossad , by the way the Mossad is not that good as we think

tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.