Thursday, September 28, 2006

Jake Gyllenhaal fricks out because of the Egyptian Police

You know I don't know I laugh or cry on such news that was published in the entertainment section in Filbalad

Jake Gyllenhaal ,the new heart breaker from "Brokeback Mountain" agreed on acting a new movie where he portrays the Character of a C.I.A profiler whose life will change 180'0 degrees after attending an interrogation session in one of the secret C.I.A prisons in Egypt performed by the Egyptian secret Police  ,It seems that he can't stand the torture

Interesting

I don't know which is more interesting being a C.I.A profiler who got sick from the Egyptian police techniques , or that this C.I.A profiler is the sweet sissy from the Brokeback Mountain , I don't know

But I know what the Egyptian media would say if this movie really came out to the lights

  • A Zionist attempt to insult the Egyptian Police
  • A gay is insulting our Police "despite he is straigth"
  • "You won't break us gay cowboy "
  • The interior Minister denies the existance of C.I.A prisons in Egypt "Because simply the C.I.A uses the outsourcing , they sent them to Egyptian prisons"

Really we are humiliated enough from this regime ,when we will be humiliated like this

Look I am Egyptian , and one of the interesting characteristics in Egyptians that they hate their rulers and regimes and curse them day and night but they don't like anyone from outside to do so

especailly when it is Jake Gyllenhaal , the winner of best kiss in MTV Movies Awards 2006 !!

Anyway but what do you expect from a sissy like Gyllenhaal to act in an interrorgation session in Egypt ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.