Saturday, June 23, 2007

She should be among them too

She is not less than those legends , she is also a legend of her own , new generations in the west may not know anyone of these ladies but new generations in east know her very well

You want a proof , well go back in time and see her funeral , a funeral that no can forget , I can not forget from six years , I can't forget those angry people nor their sadness

I won't speak much about her but I will ask you to judge by by yourselfLook at her 100% Egyptian face and see how beautiful it was

Soad the moon sister is a lipstick legend

Today's Pictures: Lipstick Legends

Leave her alone

It seems that even after death people don't want to leave her alone , one day we found some say that she was married to Abd El-Halim for 6 years in secret including famous journalists like Mofid Fawzy and her own sisterI don't know what is the benefit from knowing if she was married from Halim or not , already the two are dead ,so let them rest in peace for God Sake.

Another thing and this is so stupid ,in some so-called Coptic website I found that some are saying that Soad Hosni converted to Christianity !!?? I hate to say it but Soad Hosni lived and died as a Muslim , so back off these silly sectarian radical rumors that if it proves anything ,will only prove the existence of radicalism from both the Christians or Muslims between in Egypt unfortunately

The old story : The beauty and the politician

I don't know how to describe her except she was a legend , that lived a sad life far away from glamor , her beauty was a curse more than a bless , a beauty that will cause her murder years later

She was killed in an early age before her actual murder from six years ago , yes I am from those who believed that Soad the moon sister wasT_27d01e61-5c57-4011-9e25-3a7547af450f killed from the infamous Stewart Towers in fog capital of London, I won't believe the British reports no , no , no because SOSO is from the ladies who knew too much just like the silent roommate Nadia Yousry , by the way I don't blame her because I know she knows very well she opens her mouth ,she will Join Soad

Why would anyone want to kill the moon sister??

well this is question surely asked by those who don't the dark face of the moon sister , a dark face she may not have a choice in having it

Soad Hosni was working as an agent for the Egyptian Intelligence before the six days war in 1967 and this is well known for everyone and she was among the ladies who testified in front of the military court in the famous case of the intelligence corruption against Salah Nasr and his name ,as a witness

Already no one denies that she was working for the Egyptian intelligence , of course I will decline to describe her role exactly except that I believe she was forced to do despite all what was claimed against her whether from the Son of Salah Nasr that she was a lazy agent , already I don't know exactly what his father's definition to the good female agent !!??

A proof of her refusal to that so-called Patriotic role , well her unforgettable roles in El-Karnak film based upon a novel for Naguib Mafhouz with the same name and in "Shafika and Matwaly" ,the film which I believed was a metaphor for tragic experience with those criminals back in the 1960s era , both films were in the 1970s in president Sadaat May Allah bless their souls

"Shafika and Matwaly" ends in the similar way in fact identical way to the end of Soad's life , "Shafika" got killed because she knew too much and they wouldn't let her go , "Soad" got killed because she was going return to Egypt after years of absence ,after years of medical treatment , she would return as a star who was going to write down her memories

You will wonder so why someone would kill her after all those decades and how the memories of some lady would scare some men whose names were already known

Well despite all the denial the Egyptian people understood the game very well , it has nothing to do with the current Egyptian intelligence but the old buddies of Salah Nasr ,who many of them fled to London like Shams Badran , the former infamous idiotic defense minister but even those can not harm her

I won't say more at least this year , but let's say for now that she was murdered and the British knew that very well , there were several evidences that prove but for some how the regime is not interested why ,well next year

Soad Hosni made us enjoy life , made us happy , made us cheerful and we owe to her that we must not forget her right for justice from those who were behind her murder , ironically she was n't their only victim from the Egyptian people

Can you forget her ??

Can you forget her as an Egyptian ?? Well I can't forget her nor many of her fans across the Arab world ,how can you forget this face

watch this wonderful music video Yuri Markadi under the title "I forget you!!" He took shots from the film "Amira My love" , I think he is nicer than Hussein Fahmy

Please Read for her El-Fatah if you are Muslim , if not then don't forget her in your prayers

Links:

4 comments:

  1. she is indeed converted to Christianity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid my dear anonymous that it is untrue, it is false claim , she was a Muslim and died as a Muslim

    ReplyDelete
  3. whether she converted to christianity or remained a muslim, this is only a faith select and no one should interfere between any individual and God, and i am so surprised that people are nw judged by their faiths, as if christianity wins or Islam loses, the winner and /or loser is the individual himself/herself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an American and was in Egypt 2016, and 18-19. The second two years I was seeking refuge for persecution by the system and injustices toward me through the courts, using my daughters life as leverage…. Against my spiritual abilities and regarding knowledge and directives that came to me. Some involving Egypt. The world would label this psychic or mediumship abilities…. So what do you think happens when I was cast as a detective ironically, on al jazeera’s documentary for Souad. (She told and showed me much). I have not been silent on this but it feels I’m silent screaming. There were two there that night. I know who. And what transpired.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.