Sunday, June 14, 2009

She Should Have Asked Him in Farsi

CNN’s Christiane Amanpour asked Ahmadinajed a question in English he did not answer wickedly ,she should have asked directly in Farsi for God Sake , I would do so if I were in her shoes to make sure that he won’t play games with me !!

Ahmadinajed answered back like an Arabic leader with my all due respect. Those who did nothing wrong do not escape from questions ,they fire back honestly !!

By the way Mubarak has congratulated Ahmadinajed on winning another term !!

2 comments:

  1. Mubarak has congratulated Ahmadinajed on winning another term ?!

    source ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was written somewhere in some newspaper I read yesterday
    Already Mido this is a protocol

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.