Sunday, July 17, 2005

Fireworks???

Okay today for those who live in Giza and Cairo ,there were fireworks at about 07:30 -08 pm .can anyone tell me why there is joy in town ? for what occasion ? I saw the calendar and I know the glorious 1952 revolution anniversary is coming after exactly 5 days ,so do they now celebrate it in advance ????
I watched the new at 9 pm on ch.1 hoping to get some clues ,but today nothing happen except a graduation of military school 'today was the Air Forces'
I love Fireworks but why ?
This is good question I guess :)

3 comments:

  1. I did hear the fireworks. But I have no clue why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cairo Governorate Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Anonymous for the information

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.