Friday, April 14, 2006

I am sorry for all christians

Today I am very sick ,real sick that I only began to wake up and understand what's going on around me in the world about 4.30 PM .


I read this terrible news on the Internet that there was an aggression on 4 churches in Alexandira today, it seems that 4 persons attacked 4 different churches in different areas in Alexandira , three are victims and one was killed unfortunately ,there is no news about the attackers except the last one the fourth one who was arrested .


Now First I apologize as Muslim to the Egyptian Christians for this terrible attack , and I won't say more than what My grand mother said after knowing the news in Al-jazeera and that Christians are angry " They should be angry ,they have all the right , come on I will be very angry if my son comes out of the Mosque and is attacked by a crazy person "


Second I would like to blame the Egyptian government as usual for its usual lies putting the blame on crazy person as usual , it is the usual usual governmental crap , how come Reuters says that there were four attackers "and that's logic , 4 person ,for 4 different churches in 4 different places" while the report of the interior ministry says that it was only one miserable crazy lunatic person holding two swords in every hand going from church to church attacking people !!!!


I would like hint to something ,I am not arrogant or live in an ivory tower or even like to boast with my great Turkish grandparents who came with Mohammed Ali Basha "Yes they did" but as far as I know now it will be a silly thing when the union of the two elements of this country will be in danger because of some loser that comes from El-hadra quarter in Alexandira , I am not Alexandrian but proudly got roots there and I know that it is low area


Man I am so sick that I can't open my eyes and also I am so sick from this government handling crisis usual way


Dear Christians in Egypt I am sorry and I understand your anger :(


Powered by Qumana

3 comments:

  1. Speed recovery Zeinobia.

    The same losers existed 1000 years ago, exist these days, and will continue to exist in the future; till one day the Arab people start to realize the proper meaning of unity - and then, and only then, understand the true meaning of some "words".

    Oh and, wanted to say "lol" at the "la la laaa takzeby" down at the other post about H.M. interview =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think egypt christians are spys and they only open the door to outsiders............and the goverment is dummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yehia , first thanks for caring , second from 1000 years people were more tolernt and united than now

    @anonymous , the Egyptian christians are not spies , they are being used by outside government , while the rest of the people in Egypt are being used by the egyptian government

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.