Thursday, October 5, 2006

sorry 4 the lack of updates

Dear friends & readers, sorry 4 the lack of updates as i got a terrible problem in my pc in my master hard drive. I am sad coz i feel so isolated also this 1st time i miss the 6/10 war celebration online :( i miss so much todos mes amigos

P.S Currently I don't have a direct access to the internet except through WAP and I can't stand looking in my mobile LCD all the time nor typing on the dial pad , alreadyI hate sms and I don't use them except few times can be counted on my hand , second I can't go to the Internet cafe on a daily basis ,I found an excellent one in my neighbourhood but the problem is that I am the only gal who real browses the net and the others are males who play games screaming and shouting :(

sorry again but it is serious this time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.