Sunday, November 5, 2006

Saddam sentenced to death

Ok The high court in Iraq reached to a verdict

"Saddam and brother Barzan will be sentenced to death by hanging"

objecting on the verdict

I can't say that he doesn't deserve it ,in fact he deserves it 100% and I wish he will be hanged in a public square

Media coverage :

With Special coverage on the comic trial :

To watch the historical scene

  1. go to CNN.com

Now on Al-Jazeera , a lawyer from Saddam's lawyers speaking from Cairo ,I don't know what he is doing really in Cairo is attacking the verdict

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for such comprehensive information.

    You have a fabulous site! I found you via Green Data. Look for me to return often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sources. Perhaps your middle name should be "Information Central."

    You've clearly been following this story for some time. I also think you have an excellent site. I enjoy your fresh commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @welcome Naomi and thanks for sweet words ,and I am waiting for your return

    @deb sistrunk , thanks for yor comment and I hope to see again visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.