Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Stuck in million thing

There are million things in my mind I want to write it now in that blog

I want to complete my 1956 series , which I feel that  I must complete it to the end because every time I search I found wonderful new things which make me sad that we don't give the respect as a war in our history

already I am thinking of making a separate Website to it ,I made even more posts than you think from different sources and different people

I want to talk about Talaat El- Sadaat , not the man himself but his cause , the assassination of his uncle president Sadaat

I want to talk about the expected constitutional changes

I want to talk about the social diseases in our society

I want to talk about the troubled Arab world

I want to talk ............

About million thing

yet I don't have the time and I don't have the brain

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.