Tuesday, February 13, 2007

No dignity for Egyptians inside or outside

As if we don't have enough from the news of Egyptians being tortured and humiliated in the Egyptian police Stations to find that Egyptian workers are being tortured in the Sudanese police Stations now !!

Today I found out headlines in Filbalad.comDaily El-Masry El-Youm with pictures  and also in El-wafad daily that 28 Egyptian construction workers were tortured in the Sudanese city of Ryad in the police Station

The photos and the incident are mentioned in the Sudanese website Sudanese online ,yet unfortunately I tried to search in the website to find the news and photos yet I couldn't

The Photos here are from the Egyptian Websites

 From El-Masry El-Youm

From Filbalad

From El-Wafad

The incident as I understand began as a verbal fight between a Sudanese worker and Egyptian Worker in the Construction site in El-Ryad City ,the Sudanese went to the Police Station and complained and they were n't few minutes until a police force came to the construction and arrested 28 Egyptian workers !! "It was only one who had the fight"

In the Police station ,the torture ball began and it seemed to me that the Sudanese Whips were the star from the lashes on the back of the Egyptian workers , you see the Sudanese whips are known of their toughness in the Egyptian heritage , they are terrible.

Of course the Egyptian Embassy underestimate what happened as usual as they don't any bloody diplomatic problem !! A Sudanese Human rights organization is the one which adopted the case

Now to what I think

I think the Sudanese people didn't forget what happened to their brothers and Sisters last year in the new year's eve and they have the right to be angry , it is unethical and racist and you can call it what ever you want ,I know very well that the Sudanese Public anger reached to the level that President Mubarak canceled his visit to Sudan during Summit of the African Union in Sudan from couple of months sending an envoy

The end of the year, the end of Sudanese refugees

but they should n't blame the Egyptian people for that , because that was the act of the Egyptian police and I am sorry to say that the Egyptian police now doesn't treat the Egyptian good either ,I am sorry but I am not that shocked from those images ,because I saw worst than those many times in audio and video .

Another thing , I am sorry but I wish that the Egyptian government acts in more better way than this , at least like the Sudanese government in the refugee massacre , this is not the first attack on the Egyptians abroad in Arab country where the Egyptian Embassy acts as if it were the British Embassy

Last month An Egyptian Sport Team was attacked badly in Libya in a way that I can't describe except barbaric ,what do you think what the Embassy did ??

Nothing !!??

I don't know but I think that the Egyptian Citizen became so cheap abroad , simply he is cheap in his own country , so the others would think he is valuable for his government , they can do what ever they want.

I am very sorry to what happened to the Sudanese refugees and again I apologize to all the Sudanese people but this won't do any help except spreading hate more and more beween the two people , Two great people who have been together in an unity for 1000 of years , Sudan is the natural extension of Egypt .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.