Saturday, May 5, 2007

DA Vinci code "the movie"

At last I saw the movie itself legally already I was from the lucky people who put their hands on an original copy from the Novel before its banning whether as a book or as a movie in Egypt
I bought a pirate copy from the movie from few months in order to watch it , but to say the truth many things happened in life made me forget that there was a film CD over my shelf with that name till I found that it was going to be aired exclusively in the middle east through the Showtime network in its Pay for view Home cinema service and I just couldn't resist the temptation.
I won't speak about the novel or the plot but I will speak about the movie
I think it is good despite that there were some difference between the film script and the novel,some I understand why and some other I don't understand why like in the end that Sophie will discover that she is not the grand daughter of the Louvre Curator,also I don't understand why they neglect the surveillance room that French Police would find in Sir Leigh's Chateau !!
Silas is still my favorite character assassin and I think he is one of the most complicated assassin characters in western literature
I love Audrey Tautoue ,seriously since Amilie and this sweet french girl is my favorite
Tom Hanks ,well I don't need to speak about him ,his name is enough ,by the way he is very popular in Egypt thanks to the master piece of Forest Gamp
In the end I think Ron Howard and Tom Hanks were right to go on for angels and demons to make a series its hero not a super macho Bond type man but a man of Science called Robert Langdon ,a cryptology professor who fears from closed places and a history policeman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.