Saturday, January 12, 2008

Baby Primary 2008

 Can I get my 5-month-old daughter photographed with every presidential candidate? - By Darren Garnick - Slate Magazine

The slate Magazine journalist Darren Garnick in New Hemisphere photographed his daughter Dahlia with most of the republican and democratic candidates in this round.

Dahlia is a 5 month baby who surely will not remember any of these moments when she grows up , but for sure she will be proud and happy that her father made her take this remarkable funny photos .

Here is a baby who acts innocently with the political candidates who love to take shots with the babies to show how human they are

from the photos I will say that Obama carries her well and he is good with babies , already he got two little girls

Also John Edwards carried her well

Her worst moments with Giuliani and McCain , Babies are angels and can feel humans do not they ??" click on the photo"

With Hilary , she got this scared look on her face ,it was so natural

Babies do not lie , she does not like Giuliani and McCain and is scared from Hilary

4 comments:

  1. This guy is hilarious and u r so right...my best friend's baby and little kid did not like my lawyer when I was in Egypt...and he ended up being like these politicians..crooked. Children and babies sense the good from the bad for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @N.american princess, there is a common EGyptian whichs take your omen from your childre ,
    I hope that this crook lawyer did not steal you

    ReplyDelete
  3. No alhamdulillah he did not steal me despite thinking that I was an idiot and a sucker because I was a foreigner and female of course. This lawyer thought all females were emotional and intellectually inferior to men because the religion said so. But I also ended up giving up and just leaving Egypt without knowing if there were properties I should own or not. I ran out of time and the inclination to deal with another possibly money hungry lawyer. Lawyers here are no more honest. I recently read an article in a national magazine about how lawyers here charge their clients for things like going to the dry cleaners to pick up suits they will use in court...crazy...makes u wonder if there is such thing as an honest lawyer...anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank Godness he did not steal because , lawyers can be very dangerous and mean and this is an international thing

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.